- 1. Agreement:
- 1.2. We may amend this Agreement at any time
- 1.3. We will post any revised version of this Agreement on our website www.qattro.com.au.
- 1.4. By continuing to access and /or otherwise use the Portal after any revisions to this Agreement, you agree to abide and be bound by those changes.
- 1.5. If you do not agree with any changes we make to this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement by de - registering from the Portal.
- 2. Licence
- 2.1. We grant you a non - exclusive, worldwide, non - transferable licen c e to use the Portal in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- 2.2. As this licence is provided only to you, you must not allow any other person or entity to use your log - in details to access the Portal.
- 3. Intellectual Property
- 3.1. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights to you .
- 3.2. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Portal including but not limited to the meth od in which the Portal operates, the content of the Portal, and the trademark ‘land to living’.
- 3.3. You must not copy, imitate, modify, alter or amend the Portal or the contents of the Portal.
- 4. General
- 4.1. You must not assign, sublicence or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under this Agreement.
- 4.2. If a provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforc eability of the remaining provisions.
- 4.3. Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- 4.4. This Agreement is governed by the laws of South Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.